They certainly can be, if they don’t follow solid, basic event principles.
Does your choice of company supply you with:
- Pre-event meetings or phone calls to help you choose the right event for your group, including suitable engagement, comedy and scripted in-depth plots?
- Experience to take account of nationalities, faiths, age and gender when recommending plots and themes?
- Value for money and ROI, ensuring your pre-event needs are met and your event message is skilfully delivered?
- Equity-member actors who are highly experienced in this format, with an event manager who liaises with you and the venue to take the stress out of the event?
- A list of satisfied high-profile clients with quality feedback?
- Public and Employers Liability Insurance with PAT-tested event equipment and a Health and Safety brief?
- Actor back-up to cover illness and accident prior to the event and on the day?
- Discretion and a high level of conduct to handle private and celebrity clients?
- High quality costumes and props with professionally written scripts?
- Fully scripted plots with formats to suit your company numbers, sector, occasion, venue, client type, location and destination, from a private residence to the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express?
- A full venue finding service capable of arranging meetings, team challenges, parties and dinners?
At ADP Events, we are proud of the quality of service, covering all the above criteria. Between the five main members of the company, we have over 100 years’ experience in the murder mystery format, which we bring to each of our events. Thanks to our experience in the theatrical world, we also have an extensive list of top-quality suppliers and actors we can call on to enhance our events, providing entertainment, quality and above all, client satisfaction.